We polled our mailing list about starting a customer loyalty program and received back a massively positive response, so we're giving this a try! Read on for all of the details OR just click the tab at the bottom of the screen that says 'Collect Loyalty Points' to get started.
1. If you are viewing this on a phone or in the mobile view, you maybe have a banner at the bottom of your screen that says 'Collect Loyalty Points'. If not, you probably have already tapped the little 'X' to make it go away, and you'll need to either switch to a new device, or a laptop or desktop to view the 'full' website in desktop mode. Otherwise the banner will show up again on the mobile view after about 24 hours has elapsed. (We're working on a direct link solution to fix this issue on mobile).
If you're already viewing the 'full' website, click the ever-present 'Collect Loyalty Points' tab at the bottom of the page and you'll see a pop-up with the opportunity to login:
2. After you're logged (or if you already were logged in) you'll be shown how many points you currently have:
3. If you tap or click on 'Earn More Points' you'll be show a page with two tabs, one that details the ways to earn Earn Points (shown first by default):
There are lots of ways to earn points, here they are listed out as we couldn't fit all of them in the screenshot above:
Open a Store Account +200 points
Share on Facebook +100 Points
Share on Twitter +100 points
Leave a Review on one of our Products +50 points
Redeem on your Birthday +50 points
Like on Facebook +25 points
Follow on Twitter +25 points
Follow on Instagram +25 points
Make an Order +1 point for every $1 spent
Refer a Friend +500 points (see shot of example referral code page below)
*Note that the +500 point referral bonus is awarded only when a purchase is made, and only on their initial purchase.*
4. Tapping or clicking the 'Rewards' tab will then reveal the Rewards you can spend your points on (or you can access this directly from the initial view by tapping or clicking on the 'Spend Your Points' button):
Loyalty points can be redeemed for what are essentially gift card codes for $5, $10, or even $25 off a future purchase.
5. Each time you earn or spend new points you'll receive emails from the system updating you on your new point total.
6. Participation is totally voluntary, and you are not required to make referrals or share about your purchases to earn points (though that is an option within the system, it's up your discretion).
7. Have questions, comments, or issues with this program? Please let us know!